Help Us Celebrate NCAJ’s 2023 Awardees
NCAJ will celebrate those who embody the spirit and mission of the organization with awards to be presented during Annual Meeting at Convention 2023 in Charlotte on Saturday, June 17.
The organization’s highest award, the Founders Award, will go to NCAJ Past President David Henson. We will also honor:
- Rep. Robert Reives with the Annie Brown Kennedy Award,
- Paige Pahlke and The Greene Family with the Kellie Crabtree Award,
- Dan Bryson with the Thurgood Marshall Award,
- Jay Trehy with a Special Award,
- Chief Judge Donna Stroud of the N.C. Court of Appeals with the Outstanding Appellate Judge Award and
- Judge Gale Adams with the Outstanding Trial Judge Award.