North Carolina Advocates for Justice Privacy Statement
The North Carolina Advocates for Justice (NCAJ) takes your privacy seriously. This Privacy Statement applies to the website at ncaj.com and to related mobile applications where this policy is posted.
- We do NOT share or sell member email addresses under any circumstances.
- We may collect information that identifies you (“Personally Identifiable Information”) when you use our websites such as, but not limited to, when applying for membership, registering for NCAJ events or programs, or purchasing NCAJ products or services. The types of Personally Identifiable Information collected on our websites may include, among other things, your name, address, phone number, birth date, billing and delivery information, email address, credit card or other financial account information.
- NCAJ also utilizes Google Analytics to study traffic on NCAJ Sites and better understand the audiences interested in NCAJ Sites and has implemented Google Analytics Advertising Features which include the following:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers
Visitors can opt-out of the Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- If you are a registered user of the NCAJ Website or a NCAJ member, you may review and update or correct your personal information (including opting out of email contact by NCAJ) directly at www.ncaj.com/updateprofile or by contacting NCAJ.
Last updated November 2018
The information contained in this website is provided to users for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor is the transmission or receipt of such information intended to create an attorney-client relationship between any NCAJ member and the user or browser. Although it is NCAJ’s goal to provide quality information, NCAJ expressly disclaims all liability to any person who, upon reliance on the information provided in this website, takes or fails to take any particular action. Furthermore, NCAJ makes no claims, promises, warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this website. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for the advice of competent legal counsel.
COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION NOTICE
Copyright � 2019 North Carolina Advocates for Justice. All rights reserved. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than for individual use only, and may not be re-copied and shared with a third party. The permission to re-copy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of copied material in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.