CLE Season Ticket
Are You a Lawyer or Paralegal Who Loves NCAJ’s High-Quality CLE Programming?
Then purchasing a CLE Season Ticket — the ultimate pass to our premier programming — should be high on your to do list!
If you plan to attend more than three NCAJ programs over the course of a year, our Season Ticket is a MUST BUY to elevate your educational experience while also potentially saving you THOUSANDS of dollars.
For just $950, NCAJ attorney members can enjoy near-unlimited access to 18+ live and virtual seminars through June 2024. That’s a $5500+ value at the standard NCAJ member registration rate of ~$300. *
And if you’re an NCAJ member who is also a public service attorney or a paralegal, the savings are even greater! For access to that same value, public service attorney members pay only $610, and paralegal members pay only $375!
Why Choose NCAJ’s CLE Season Ticket?
- 📚 Endless Educational Opportunities 📚
Gain near-unlimited access to a year’s worth of NCAJ’s innovative and timely CLE seminars. Whether you join us in-person or virtually, we deliver top-notch content tailored to address your specific educational needs and unique challenges.
- 🎙️ Access to Local Luminaries and National Speakers 🎙️
You’ll be inspired by the unbeatable local lineups and renowned national speakers who will equip you with invaluable insights and strategies at our programs.
- 📝 Comprehensive Seminar Materials 📝
With every registration, you’ll receive substantive and high-quality written materials that will complement your learning experience and be yours to keep.
Not to mention the 💰 incredible savings 💰 listed above!
*Guidelines and Exclusions*
- The CLE Season Ticket is exclusively available to NCAJ members.
- Tickets are non-transferable and can only be used by the individual to whom they are issued.
- Pre-registration is required for seminars, and cancellations must be made at least three (3) business days in advance to avoid a $75 penalty.
- The CLE Season Ticket cannot be pro-rated.
- Please note that certain programs, such as multi-day seminars, Camp Lejeune programming, Convention, Summer Conference for Paralegals, professionally contracted programs, and SeminarWeb National Series webinars, are excluded from the CLE Season Ticket program.
- The CLE Season Ticket does not cover tuition-free participation in on-demand courses.