Allen A. Bailey Endowment Professional Development Fellowship
The Bailey Endowment offers NCAJ attorneys licensed between one and ten years the opportunity to further their professional development by applying for a fellowship to attend NCAJ’s 2022 Convention.
Up to three NCAJ attorney members will be selected as Allen A. Bailey Professional Development Fellows. The Fellowship includes one (1) NCAJ Convention 2022 registration and hotel accommodations at the Convention venue for June 16-18, 2022.
Selection Criteria & Requirements
Applicants will be evaluated and selected on the basis of the following:
- NCAJ Membership status.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Letter of recommendation from current NCAJ Member | Please instruct your letter of recommendation writer to submit a one (1) page recommendation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application due date of 6/9/22
- Applicant must attend Convention.
- In keeping with NCAJ’s continued commitment to foster diversity in all of its programs, the committee will consider diversity as demonstrated by a variety of factors, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, nationality, citizenship, socioeconomic background, gender, gender identity and expression, ability, age, area of practice, and geographic location.
- Applications close on June 9, 2022. Recipients will be notified by June 13, 2022.