Sections, Divisions and the Women’s Caucus Elect Chairs, Leaders
The Sections, Divisions and Women’s Caucus of NCAJ have all elected new leaders for the 2023-24 year. The new leaders take effect July 1.
- Auto Torts & Premises Liability Chair Jeremy Wilson, Ward & Smith, P.A.
- Criminal Defense Chair Cynthia Everson, Everson Law Office, PLLC
- Disability Advocacy Chair Eric Goodale, Henson Fuerst, PA
- Eminent Domain Chair Shiloh Daum, Sever Storey, LLP
- Employment Law Chair Joseph Hjelt, Kornbluth Ginsberg Law Group, P.A.
- Family Law Chair Lauren O’Malley, Triangle Smart Divorce
- Hispanic/Latino Legal Issues Division Chair Anabel Rosa, Attorney at Anabel Rosa, PLLC
- Immigration Law Chair Mary Lynn Tedesco, Tedesco Legal, PC
- Legal Assistants Division Chair Kelly Boswell, Henson Fuerst, PA
- New Lawyers Division Chair Zachary Harris, Comerford, Chilson & Moser, LLP
- Nursing Home Litigation Chair Elizabeth Todd, Todd Law Offices, PLLC
- Products Liability & Mass Torts Chair Karl Gwaltney, Maginnis Law, PLLC
- Professional Negligence Chair Spencer Fritts, The Law Offices of John M. McCabe, P.A.
- Women’s Caucus Chair Lauren McAndrew, Blanchard, Miller, Lewis & Isley, P.A.
- Workers’ Comp Chair Cameron Simmons, Cameron Simmons Law
Find more on Sections, Divisions and the Women’s Caucus here.