The Camp Lejeune Justice Act Passed. Now What?
Join us on Zoom for a FREE timely review of the recently passed PACT Act, with a particular focus on the Camp Lejeune Justice Act. You’ll hear from several NCAJ members who have been on the front lines of this litigation for more than three decades on topics including:
- An introduction to Camp Lejeune Justice Act of 2022
- First-hand perspective on Camp Lejeune from Attorney Larry Hall, U.S. Marine and Former Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Military and Veteran Affairs
- Overview of exposure and related illnesses
- Overview of CLJA and Administrative Process
- North Carolina Ethics as they apply to advertising and local counsel
- Estate matters for impacted families
- A review of client FAQs
This webinar is open to NCAJ members and any practicing legal professionals who are interested in learning more about the PACT Act and Camp Lejeune Justice Act.
This program has not been approved for CLE credit.