This full-time position requires a person who is highly organized and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with passionate volunteers. We seek a strong-minded, versatile individual with experience in planning, creating and executing programs and trainings. Experience with association or membership nonprofit organization desired. Our ideal candidate will have a knack for engaging others and experience in managing multiple events simultaneously. This position reports to, and works hand in hand with, the Continuing Legal Education Director.
- Coordinate with NCAJ sections and divisions to ensure quality continuing education programming.
- Handle onsite logistics for in-person CLE programs and technical logistics for virtual programs.
- Close out seminars and file timely and accurate reports of CLE credit hours to the North Carolina State Bar.
- Work with the CLE Director and Marketing & Communications Department to create effective marketing campaigns to achieve attendance goals.
- Coordinate with seminar speakers and presenters to ensure all program materials are received in a timely manner and all deadlines are met.
- Upload and manage seminar materials on NCAJ website and communicate with attendees prior to the program to ensure they receive all curriculum materials.
- Reconcile billing invoices and submit to CLE Director for approval at the conclusion of each program.